There wasn't much to do for part fifteen but I needed to get some more thread to use for the spider's web. I had a couple of different metallic threads but nothing in my stash was suitable. I finally found something in Hobbycraft. I've used some DMC in a silver. It's not ideal but it's better than anything that I had and it saved having to send for something online and then paying postage. And you just know that if I'd done that, I'd have added several more items to my order to make it worthwhile...
This is the spider and his web that caused all the problems.
The other bit of part fifteen was a few flowers on the other side of the Owl. They were in Lazy Daisy stitch but weren't the same as the ones that I've been doing for Around the World. The instructions for TGE were excellent though and I had a good read through them before doing the other project and they helped a lot with the Lazy Daisy stitch on that even though it was done a bit differently.
This will have beads in the centre of the flowers but as with the others, I'll add them once I've finished the whole project.